Friday, February 5, 2010

Today!

Today is a new day! REALLY? Daniel and I worked so hard last night to get our computer room cleaned out so that Meagan can move in with us on Saturday. Did we really have as much junk as we found? The answer to that question is "YES." We are so going to have a major garage sale and sell all the stuff that we have not used in the past year. We think we do that every garage sale, but in actuality we don't. Anyways.......I am so ready to get my house completely cleaned so that I don't have to worry about crap laying around and our house looking like one of those on like Oprah or Dr. Phil were they have a special team come in to fumigate your home cause it is so bad. I am really exaggerating here but our house is the last thing that Daniel and I think about after we get home from work and school.

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment