Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today!

So today I log on to read the updates on my sisters blog and I am in tears after reading it. My brother-in-law made a post titled me and God. This was in summary a post that he made in regards to what he and Jamie want for their unborn son. Gosh!!!! After reading this I feel terrible about my relationship with God. I have not been faithful in attending church and making sure that Brenden knows God. I know that no one is perfect, but I have to realize that what I want for myself, I should also want for Brenden. Daniel and I both know who God is and what he is capable of. But does Brenden? We as a couple need to become more faithful in our worship with God. My new goal is to make sure that I myself challenge my worship independently, and secondly, challenge Daniel in his worship. Last, I want to make sure Brenden gets involved.

Thank you Shawn for opening my eyes. You and Jamie are such an inspiration to me. I love you both:)

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear "Rhonda"! I can honestly say that my life has become incredibly brighter since I have been walking daily with God. He has so much to offer all of us, and it's never Him that is holding us back....it's always us. We will be praying for you and Daniel in your walk...please pray for us as well. Me and Jamie are right there with you...we have a long way to go. Please share with us what you are learning so we can grow together. Tell my "big-headed" nephew that I love him. We love yall both as well.

    ReplyDelete