Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Acceptance

What is Acceptance?
The act of accepting; a receiving what is offered, with approbation, satisfaction, or acquiescence; esp., favorable reception; approval; as, the acceptance of a gift, office, doctrine, etc.

So Monday morning I reached in my drawer at work to find my cell phone vibrating. I did not recognize the telephone number, so I had a weird feeling that I needed to answer the call. So as I answered the phone it was South Plains College offering me a spot in the August RN nursing program. I jumped on it! I have been really praying and asking God what he wanted me to do with this situation and that I was leaving it in his hands. So, today I went and am enrolled and had to go take a drug test. I will begin classes starting on August 30th. Thank you LORD!

2 comments: