Sunday, February 27, 2011

Update 2011

Well, I guess we can all see that I am by no way great at blogging. I have obviously not blogged since well according to the site, since June 2010. So here is what is going on with the Roberson's now.

To begin, I was accepted into the South Plains College school of Nursing ADN program in August 2010. I truly thought that this was my calling and what I really wanted to do. I began the program with goals and aspirations of becoming an RN. I however will not be finishing that goal, due to not making the appropriate grade for the course. I was not so OK with this when it happened, but I do have to say that I feel that God had a purpose for me not making the passing grade.

After praying long and hard and putting all my trust in the Lord, I feel that I have been called to continue my education in working towards a Bachelor's in interdisciplinary studies with an emphasis on Middle School Science. I could not be any happier. So I am now attending Wayland Baptist University in the evenings 3 nights a week. I will hopefully graduate in the spring of 2012.

Brenden is doing very well and growing like a weed. He will tell you everything and then some. He keeps all of us on our toes. We hope all are doing well and I will try to be more diligent in updating our blog although I am not quite sure that we really have anyone read it. LOL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment